Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

THE GREETING FARM: You Make Me Happy!

For today's project, I wanted to play with a stamp set that I had purchased from The Greeting Farm a little bit ago, You Are My Sunshine. Currently,You Are My Sunshine is out of stock, but if you would like this retired stamp to be brought back for a future Farmer's Market - use the Contact Page on the store website to let The Greeting Farm know!  


The start of this card was pretty simple. I stamped and embossed the little woodland creatures, then colored each of them with Copics. Once everything was colored and cut, I layered some pieces from one of the fabulous Diamond Press card kits I have, cutting the vellum to create contrast. Once everything was layered, I stamped the sentiment and used foam tape to give the characters more dimension  

If you would like to see theYou Are My Sunshine stamp set again, use the Contact Page on the store website to let The Greeting Farm know! 
 
Thank you for stopping by, and happy creating!

<3 Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment