Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Movie Date (Gossamer Blue April Kit & Paper Bakery Sketch)

I love this memory. It was right before I went into the hospital to deliver Ro. Miss I wanted to see the Disney movie Brave. It was her first movie, and our last real Mommy, Daddy, Miss I date. It was important to make sure that it was exactly what she wanted as very soon, she was not going to be an only child. We went to the movie. I dumped popcorn all over everywhere. Then, we went to Ben & Jerry's. Miss I was so pumped, that she couldn't even sit through the movie, she kept standing up the entire time.
For this layout, I used pieces from my April Gossamer Blue kit, and the coordinating Bits & Pieces Add-on. I normally don't ever get any of the add-ons... But with all of the lovely Maggie Holmes/Crate Paper products, I couldn't resist. I also used the most adorable Elle's Studio stamp. Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! The colors are so pretty and the pics are cute too! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Bakery sketch! Hope to see you play again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely work! i need to crack into that kit, there's so many things i want to do with it, and sooo little time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Love the large view finder in the background and the Gold Thickers!! Such a cute take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us @ The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun! So sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable layout and adorable pictures!! Thanks for playing with The Paper Bakery :) Hope to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather, I love this!!! Great take on the sketch and great use of your GB kit! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!! Hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete