Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pretty Pink Posh Challenge #17

I love a challenge. I recently found the Pretty Pink Posh blog from the Gossamer Blue blog. It was a fun challenge that I participated in a few weeks ago. Since then, I've signed up for their emails to remind me when their next challenge is, and I'm working on a few past ones to sharpen my skills (and build up my card stash...)

This challenge was from a few weeks ago, but I really loved the color palette. Kraft, melon and aqua... Who wouldn't love that?

I will admit that I was playing around on my Silhouette awhile ago, and made a card cut file for this adorable envelope card. Well... I gathered a bunch of elements that I liked, placed them all on the same "page" and realized that I could cut them out and layer them later.
A few things about this card... I used spray glue. YUP! Spray glue!! You'll notice that the sentiment went a little wonky. Oh well. Don't care. It works. I also used ink to color the arrow. And everything is not quite perfect. And my response... I don't think the recipient will care one iota.
It is a pretty cute little card, is it not? Play with Pretty Pink Posh soon!! It really is a fun challenge.

Time to complete this card, including cutting the pieces, etc.
8:43 min.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment