Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sketchy Saturdays with Paper Issues (June 6th Edition)

Now that I've found some scrapbooking mojo to actually sit down create (and blog the many things I did make...) I have grabbed some of the fun sketches to get some memories jotted down. This fun layout was inspired from Paper Issues' Sketchy Saturday. I started with some fun Crate Paper patterned paper and October Afternoon die cuts that I had purchased from PI the month before, adding in some enamel dots and sequins that I snagged a couple of weeks back.
The title is actually from a Pebbles 12x12 paper that has 12 3x4 cards with gold foil. LOVE! Anyway, here's the great sketch inspired from Sasha Farina for October Afternoon. Some of the additional die cuts are from the Gossamer Blue kit printables.
http://www.paperissues.blogspot.com/2015/06/sketchy-saturday.html
 I also created a fun card using the Paper Issues Card sketch


I love using up those fun Sassafras Lass papers whenever I can. I also added a few Elle's Studio pieces and some Studio Calico sequins.
http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2015/06/sketchy-saturday.html
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment