Tuesday, February 2, 2016

AUTHENTIQUE PAPER: "Adore"-able Valentine's Packaging

I wanted to share with you a few quick and easy Valentine's that you could make using Authentique's new Adore Collection. To start, I found an adorable Heart Window Treat Wrap (#114931) that was just the right size for a little Valentine's Jelly Belly box. I cut the pieces from Blushing and the Enhancements page. I really love that black and white stripe that was on the reverse of the images, and wanted to showcase it. Finish them with ribbon and a sticker, and they are perfect!
The "Love" home decor was simply a fun wood piece I found at my local craft store, then painted white and covered with pieces from the 6x6 Bundle. To get the letters just so, I made sure to glue then down first, cut with a craft knife, then sand the edges smooth. Inking the edges last, makes any imperfections disappear!
The last little Valentine I have for my little family is a fun gift bag that I filled with yummy chocolates. I just love the Blushing paper, and had to use it once again. I used almost the entire sheet for this, and it's just the perfect size for an entire bag of goodness! To make the bottom more secure, I glued in a small square of 110# cardstock. To complete this, I used some wonderfully pink May Arts ribbons.
The fun gift tag is created from one of the Components die cuts, and a Details sticker that I hole-punched. Simple and perfect.
 Hopefully this gets you in the mood to create some fabulous Valentine's yourself!
Adore Collection: Blushing, Enhancements, 6x6 Bundle, Details stickers, 6x12" Components
Additional Supplies: May Arts ribbons, Silhouette Cameo, Silhouette Online Store [Heart Window Treat Wrap (#114931), Vertical Heart Box (#37202)], wood word, white paint, inks, adhesive, candies
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment