Monday, March 5, 2018

PAPER GIRLS CHALLENGE BLOG: Challenge #147 - Travel

Good Morning! Today I am sharing with you a fantastic card that I created with some older products. I love using materials I have on hand, as getting to the craft store seems to be more difficult lately with a crazy schedule and so much to do.  For today's Paper Girls Challenge Blog project, we are focusing on Travel. I chose to take this in the direction of a travel card using Authentique's Explore Collection and Lawn Fawn stamps and matching dies, colored with Chameleon Markers.
I loved the little pops of violet throughout the card. I purchased the stamps forever ago, but only got the dies fairly recently. This was a great way to reuse those items I got so long ago. The Diamond Press made the small dies so easy to cut out.

Supplies Used:
Authentique Paper (Explore Collection kit: Ten, Eleven, Details, Components die cuts), Lawn Fawn: (Happy Trails stamps and Happy Trails Lawn Cuts dies), Chameleon Pens, Versafine ink, Neenah Solar White paper, Diamond Press die cut machine Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment