Monday, July 20, 2020

PAPER GIRLS CHALLENGE #204 - Christmas in July

While some of you may be experiencing a heat wave, the gals over at the Paper Girls Challenge Blog is already thinking about Christmas! Christmas in July is this week's challenge. Grab those new papers that are coming out (like Authentique Paper's Magical Christmas!!) and those amazing stamps and dies, and create something that is Christmas-themed. Don't want to think ahead... Scrap those pictures from last Christmas that you haven't even looked at yet!
For this card, I started with the Mama Elephant Slimline Basic die set. I love slimline cards (if you've seen the past few projects, you'll totally understand my obsession!!), and this die set is fabulous for creating easy-peasy slimline cards.

I also used the NEW Diamond Press Believe in Magic #247188 stamp and die set. I colored all of the stamped images with my Chameleon markers, then backed it all with the wonderful NEW Authentique Paper A Magical Christmas (Four). Pin It

8 comments: