Friday, July 23, 2010

American Crafts Layouts!!

So, I've realized that I've spent much of the summer making pages, projects, layouts, cards, presents, etc., but I haven't uploaded or shared them unless it was with the person that the item was designated for. Shame on me!!

Here are a few of my favorite layouts, cards and a project that I made all using American Crafts. :) American Crafts is having their AC Design Team 2010-2011 call! I've decided that I am going to throw my "hat into the ring" so to speak and see what I can do.

American Crafts is one of my all-time favorite companies within the scrapbooking world, so if I was able to share my craftiness through their company, it would be VERY cool!

Here is my first layout of the munchkin...

The first is a layout for her six month birthday. I was eyeing the Blue Skies collection from AC for weeks, until I finally bought most of the set from scrapbooksteals.com!! Okay, I bought about four peices of the "Happy Go Lucky" paper, and was hoarding them for the perfect layout...


{AC Blue Skies Papers, Blue Skies Remarks, Blue Skies Dimensional Stickers, AC Brads, Delight & Rocketeer Thickers, pink cardstock, AC adhesives, foam dots and squares}

I just love how this line coordinates SO well in a beautiful way! The little animals are so adorable, the colors are gorgeous, and the embellishments are just insane!!!

The second of the two layouts, is where I got to use the "Happy Go Lucky" paper. I couldn't bear cutting the letters and the background out of the back of this paper, so took a piece and found some Bazzill paper that matched exactly. I didn't have access to AC cardstock in brown at the time... bummer! I love the cutout letters (I used my Cricut and popped them out with AC foam squares). The snapshots were all in the matter of about 30 seconds. This girl loves the camera!

{AC Blue Skies Papers, Blue Skies Remarks, Blue Skies Dimensional Stickers, Delight Thickers, Bazzil Cardstock in brown, AC adhesives and foam squares}

This is the project that I am sharing with AC. It is a repurposed iPod Shuffle case that I found while cleaning out the space under the television. I traced the paperwork inside, and created a neat Thank You (TU) box just the right sized for...


{I Love You papers, Brown Pajamas felt Thickers, brown accent Thickers, AC ribbon & AC adhesives}

...a miny Starbucks card!! Thank goodness that SBUX has the mini cards, a regular one would not have fit. Or been that cute!

The card that the ACDT asked for is Halloween-y in nature!! I'm excited, as I'll probably use it for a birthday card for my grandmother, who happens to be born on Halloween! She loves the holiday, and I love making cards. It's just too fun to give someone something that you made them!

{AC Halloween papers, Nutmeg? Thickers, Haunted House Chipboard Embellishments, MiniMarks in Cauldron Phrases, found ribbon, envelope from the PaperZone}


I even used rubons for the greeting in the card, as well as to decorate the envelope!

This was a LOOONG blog. I will add more projects this weekend. I have a few pages, layouts, and the books that I made the ladies at daycare! Whew.

Wish me luck!
~Heather


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment