Monday, July 26, 2010

Cosmo Cricket

This layout was also for the ScrapbookSteals.com birthday celebration. It wasn't a winner, but it was a good trial of putting a lot on the page (the challenge was 12+ items on one page!), without having it be too much. This isn't the greatest photo... I've yet to take one outside in the natural light ;)

{Cosmo Cricket papers, chipboard, journal box, subtitle, ribbon, Basic Grey brads, American Crafts Thickers in Pajamas}

The 12+ items include, four photos, one accent paper underneath the three photos, three chipboard pieces, title, subtitle, journaling box, date box, border paper, ribbon and various brads.

It was difficult for me to start this, as most of my work is fairly minimalistic in nature. This ended up becoming one of my favorite layouts. I love the multiple pictures in the same theme. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment