Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Mind's Eye Blog Challenge #16

The challenge for this month's MME Blog Challenge was to was to use this sketch by Annam Stubbington, and to use the color, BLACK.

The challenge said that the layout did not have to be a Halloween page, and since I didn't have any MME Halloween papers, I was very thankful!

I decided to use a birthday photo of Miss I that I had been saving for just the perfect occasion! I also finally (I mean, really... I bought these papers before she was even born!!) used my Pretty as a Princess paper from the Bohemia2 line!! The larger circles are from the BellaBella line, I think it is called Bellezo. The smaller circles are from some die cuts also from the BellaBella line. The transfer title is "Birthday Girl". I chose not to include the blue stars though. I also placed that on the back of one of the die cuts from the Life Stories line. I liked the color... but the line that were on the front weren't the look I was going for. I saw the crowns at a random LSS, and knew what paper (the MME, of course!) I wanted to use them with, but never got the inspiration until now.

I distressed all of the edges, to add more texture. I also popped up the smaller die cut circles to give the page a little more volume.
I'm actually very pleased with the result!! It not only met the challenge requirements... But I LOVE IT!!!! Thanks MME!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment