Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cosmo Cricket GDT Spot for December: You Could WIN It!!

So!! Cosmo Cricket is having a drawing for a Guest Designer Team Spot for the month of December! This is one of my absolutely favorite scrapbook brands out there! I went on the hunt for CC Mitten Weather products in town, as that is the line that CC is looking for. 2 weeks later, I only found 2 pieces of paper. I went to almost every place within a 10 mile radius of my house, even emailing a LSS across the Narrows (no response BTW)...
So, here are my meager entries (lucky this is a drawing!) since I was reluctant to start ordering things online, which meant that I would have to order more than necessary to equal free shipping. Something my DH would have frowned upon ;)
The three cards are all made using 2 pieces of paper: Woolens and Deck the Hollies. Because I couldn't find anything else from CCMW, I used the chipboard peices that I still had from last years' Jolly By Golly line. I love, LOVE, L-O-V-E how they coordinate without really trying too hard!
Card #1: Wishing You a Sparkling Holiday

Card #2: Snowflakes and Stars

Card #3: The Snowman Cometh

Good luck to all of the entrants!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment