Friday, March 11, 2011

Random Cards!

Here are a few of the MANY cards that I've been making lately. I've really got to start taking more photos before I send them away from me!!!

I truly LOVE the American Crafts Abode line!!!
A little bit of Basic Grey and American Crafts!
Some June Bug by Basic Grey, with some American Crafts and Martha Stewart ribbons...

I really LOVE LOVE LOVE this American Crafts ribbon! AC Dear Lizzy patterned paper, kraft paper, BG letters, Sassafras Lass diecut, with some bling! ((And a coupon for a fabulous friend for a cupcake date!!)) Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are all amazing! I really LOVE the last one though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Heather
    Thanks!! I loved sending that one off, mainly because of the fantastic "coupon" that was on the front :)

    ReplyDelete