Friday, December 9, 2011

AUTHENTIQUE PAPER: A Gathering Mini Album

*****
Hello Authentique Fans, Heather here! I have a great little mini book for you today. I love mini's! They make the best little presents, especially for family that we don't get to see on a more regular basis. Plus, you can use up all those doubles of photos that you normally don't scrap with.

Instead of going with a Christmas theme, I decided to use my Gathering Collection. The 6x6 pad made the perfect backgrounds for the mini pages, as all of the great Authentique patterns are miniscule. 
I love how I was able to mix and match all the great pieces from the Gathering Collection to create this: various papers, Diction, Noteables, Icons, Tabloids, Petite Type (Orange & Aqua), Classic Type and Expressions.
The quotes in the Tabloids and Noteables make perfect mini-titles.
And I love how all the colors are just great for photos!
I even added some ribbon to help finalize the look.
Here are a few closeups. The quotes are just precious for family photos.

I already know who is getting this mini, but I'm inspired to possibly make a few more over the weekend! I hope that you have fun with your Authentique this weekend too!!

Supplies Used: 
Authentique Gathering Collection: 6x6 Paper Bundle, Icons, Tabloids, Noteables, Expressions, Petite Type (Orange & Aqua), Classic Type
Additional Supplies: AC This to That, May Arts ribbon (blue), floral ribbon (coral), Bind-it-All system and binding


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I used to scrapbook like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

    ReplyDelete