Sunday, July 8, 2012

AUTHENTIQUE's Sketch Challenge: July!!

I forgot to post this yesterday, but here is this month's AUTHENTIQUE SKETCH CONTEST!! For this month, I used Lively's lovely browns, pinks and greens to showcase the cutest photos that I took of my lunch date with Miss I.

The fun part about these photos, is that I honestly was having a serious case of preggo brain when I sent them to Costco. Apparently I had gotten it into my brain that four photos printed onto a 12x12" paper would equate to four 4x4" photos. Sigh... Fortunately, I loved how the 12x6" strip of photos did turn out!!
 I just love how I added the pennants and bling.
 And those Diction stickers... LOVE!
 A cute little title, and swirl!
Here is the sketch for the layout...
, and the card sketches.
Come play with us this month! Check out the fantastic examples made by the Authentique Design Team, and link up your sketch HERE!! You have until August 1st to win some fantastic new Authentique prizes!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment