Monday, October 15, 2012

WinnerDay!


For my 200th Post Prize, the winner is #12. Sandi Pressley


Sandi's favorite color is aqua. Good for me, as it's one of mine too!! Sandi, I will be emailing you later today for some contact information.
 **************
For the ScrapbookSteals/Love My Tapes Blog Hop, the winner is #52, Belldoubleyou

belldoubleyou-October 14, 2012 7:33 PM

"Weaving with tape -- so fun! It's a kind of meta-weaving; since it's fabric tape, the tape itself is already woven... very cool."

Belldoubleyou, I will try to get ahold of you via your blog today.

**************
Thanks for playing along! Just an FYI... We are moving in a month, so I know that I will be going through my scrappy stuff again soon to find somethings to send your way!!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment