Friday, February 15, 2013

February's Pinspired with Gossamer Blue Challenge

I often stumble through Pinterest pinning random things to all of my boards. However, it's not often that I actually go through and create something based on anything I pin. Which is kind of unfortunate, because I do pin cute stuff all of the time. I'm trying to get better about it, and actually create things. When Gossamer Blue started their new "Pinspired with Gossamer Blue Challenge", I was completely tempted to join in. I also needed a couple of cards, so it was a perfect excuse to play along. HERE is my inspiration pin, and it's from the Glitz Design Team located HERE. I couldn't find the original post, sorry...
This lovely little pretty was created for my mom. She needed a little bit of cheering up, and it's perfect for her. Bright, cheery, and has green. I also used some more of the bits and pieces of my January Gossamer Blue kit.

This next card uses Authentique's Lovely Collection. I have used almost every scrap of this collection. It's just that perfect. Seriously. If you haven't snagged it all up before it goes away, make sure that you do! It's just beautiful.
I think one day I might just have to make a tutorial on how to get that ribbon... I'm not sure how the original cardmaker did it, but I sure have a fun trick!
Pin It

1 comment: