Sunday, October 27, 2013

Little Dancer (Gossamer Blue September 2013 Kit)

This past June, my oldest got to dance in her first ballet recital. Every other year, the local YMCA dance classes rent out this beautifully large theater downtown and they all perform. Miss I's first year in ballet was just this such year. She got to wear a wonderfully lovely yellow dress and dance to The Beatles' "Here Comes the Sun". Being a huge Beatles fan, I was in love that she now knows all the words to such a beautiful song.
For this layout, I used all of the lovely pieces from Gossamer Blue's September kit. I just loved that arrow stamp, and repeated it a few times. I also added a My Mind's Eye puffy geotag, and a Fancy Pants cork arrow. 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a little cutie! Love your page and that arrow stamp is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete