Monday, February 24, 2014

Gossamer Blue Life Pages (December 29-January 5)

I started this year by snagging the wonderful Gossamer Blue Life Pages monthly kits. I really adored their Scrapbook kits, but life was getting in the way of me using them as much as I had liked... So I made the switch, and will scrapbook using past kits and my stash instead of the monthly kit. I had made a deal with myself, that if I didn't complete the four layouts needed for the Album Challenge, I had to give up my scrapbook kit until I could make that happen. I also really liked seeing the great things that came out of the Project Life style of scrapbooking, but really wanted my layouts to express myself, and think that the GB kits really do that.

This is the first full week of January. I started with Gossamer Blue's January 2014 Kit and their amazing die cuts! As you can see, we hung out, I added a few pics of what we did, and my sweet date with my oldest.

Can you tell that my littlest figured out how to snap her own pics?? I also have the same version that my oldest took when she was this age!! Too sweet!
Most (if not ALL!) of my pics are taken with my iPhone... LOVED the movie Frozen. If you haven't already seen it, I highly suggest going to see it!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment