Monday, September 3, 2018

PAPER GIRLS CHALLENGE #159 - Inspiration Photo

Hello! I wanted to share with you the fantastic challenge that the Paper Girls Challenge Blog has for you today.
This image was the inspiration for today's challenge:
Within this picture, I picked out the pinks, greens and blacks. I knew that I wanted to keep the background fairly neutral, so chose to use the green as a backing color, with kraft as the paper the stamp is stamped onto. Instead of using embossing powder (okay, I really just couldn't find my gold powder...) I used some Perfect Pearls after stamping my Hello Lovely (Concord & 9th) stamp with Versamark ink. 
Once this was stamped, I added color with my Jack Richeson Collegiate watercolor paints in metallics. Lastly, stamped and used Perfect Pearls for the sentiment, and the card was complete. 


Supplies Used:
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment