Friday, August 31, 2018

AUTHENTIQUE PAPER: It's Back to School Time!

It's almost the start of the school for me and my kiddos this year. One thing that I am accustomed to do is take the First Day of School Pictures of my children, but really wanted something for my students at school to also use. This, and a great Tuesday Morning find of a customizable clipboard gave me the idea of creating something decorative for my classroom, that could double as a sign for my kiddos to take their own First Day of School Pictures.
The papers and stickers are all from the Accolade Collection. I really wanted to focus on graduation, so used the mortarboard side of Accolade Four and the graduation phrases side of Accolade Five.
 Each of the papers was carefully trimmed, then inked to look aged.
Since my school colors are black and gold, I used a simple satin ribbon with a button from my stash to finish this project. The best thing about the Accolade Collection is that it is neutral enough to go with any school colors. I could easily swap out the ribbon and button for any other color combination.
The printable is a free printable that I found online. I really liked the chalkboard effect and how it complemented the Accolade Collection.

Supplies Used:
Authentique Paper: Accolade Collection (Four, Five, Ten, Eleven, Details Stickers)
Other Supplies: DIY Clipboard, ribbon, Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap), button, Multi Media Matte (Ranger), printable (Designs by Nicolina) Pin It

1 comment: