Thursday, November 4, 2010

American Crafts Studio: 6 Colors Week Challenge with Wendy

I was wandering the internet and found this wonderful challenge... And a way to use some of my hoarded City Park and Blue Skies paper and embellishments!

The challenge itself is to only use six, (yes 6!!) colors throughout the entire layout. My colors are: white, tan, brown, green, pink and raspberry. I know that there is only a little bit of raspberry throughout the layout, but it is such a bright color that I didn't want it to overpower the images.

I used a comination of stripes and dots to mirror the patterns that were in the photographs. Stripes to mimic the slats in Isla's crib, and the dots to mimic the pattern of her bedclothes.

All in all, this is a pretty successful layout. Yeah!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment