Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bridal Shower Present :)

I made a simple set of cards for my friend Carolyn. I hate giving gift cards, but when I do, I always feel the need to include some kind of "gift". So, rather than looking more empty-handed than I really was, I created a cute set of cards to accompany the gift card.

Supplies: Kraft paper, MME Alphabet Soup & Love Me Do, Sassafras Lass and Crate Paper, American Crafts Embellishment, Basic Grey Stamp, white Signo Pen
Supplies: Kraft paper, MME Alphabet Soup & Love Me Do, American Crafts Embellishment, Basic Grey Stamp, white Signo Pen, Martha Stewart punchSupplies: Kraft paper, MME Alphabet Soup & Love Me Do, Sassafras Lass and Crate Paper, American Crafts Embellishment, Basic Grey Stamp, Martha Stewart punchSupplies: Kraft paper, MME Alphabet Soup, American Crafts Embellishment, Basic Grey Stamp, Martha Stewart Punch Pin It

2 comments:

  1. These bridal shower cards are so cute- what a neat idea for a gift! Found you over at Scrappy Gifts:)
    C:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! The pops of colors with the accents on the brown cardstock look so cool.

    ReplyDelete