Thursday, July 21, 2011

Craftaholic's Anonymous Gift Swap: SnugglyMonkeyCo.

A few months ago, I saw a Handmade Gift Exchange on the Craftaholics Anonymous website. I decided to participate, not really knowing what I was getting myself into!! I mean, what should I do?? I could have made a card set, notebook, covered something in paper, but I ended up making a blank mini album.

I exchanged gifts with Claudia over at SnugglyMonkey.com. Her Etsy shop is here. I loved her shop as soon as I saw it!!

Here are the fantastic gifts I received! She made me an ouchie pouch for Isla, and a fantastic pencil case that we currently are using for Isla's Crayola Wonder Markers.
Cute ouchie pouch!!
Isn't this case adorable! It's lined on the inside with green fabric!
Here are the photographs that Claudia took of the gift I sent her way!!

All in all... This was a fantastic swap! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment