Sunday, June 3, 2012

Counterfeit Kit Challenge: Bicycle Stamped Card

I love my Counterfeit Kit. Okay, so I really love most every counterfeit kit that I make. More because I actually use the supplies that I probably wouldn't think about going to right away when creating things. In this case, I never once used this cute bicycle stamp before this card. Since it is a featured piece of my counterfeit kit, I can foresee many more uses before I run out of this kit.
I will probably use this kit all throughout June instead of creating one specifically for June. Not that I don't want to create a new one, I just have almost a completed kit still in the bag. I've been a little lax in creating this month. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Oh what an adorable baby card! Wonderful mix pretty papers and I love the embossed bicyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, I really like your mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete