Saturday, October 6, 2012

AUTHENTIQUE PAPER: October Sketch

Good Morning folks! It's World Cardmaking Day!! For this month's Authentique sketch contest, I made a cute little card using the new Peaceful line. I just love the pops of green that are in this line!!
Come play with the sketches!! Here are both the card and the layout sketches. Didn't Emily do a great job?!?!

For the next two cards, I just played around with the Lively collection. It was staring me down with it's lovely and bright patterns. I couldn't resist!! I just love how easy the two cards came together.
  
Authentique: Peaceful Collection: Frost, Solitude and Details; Lively: Flutter, Spirited, Chipper, Vibrant and Details
Petaloo: Velvet and Lace Flowers in Buttercream
Imagine Crafts: Memento Ink Pear Tart and Rich Cocoa
3L Adhesives: Dimensional pop dots
Other Products: iRock gems, ribbon, Studio Calico/Hero stamp, AC Embossing powder, MarthaStewart punch
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment