Sunday, June 30, 2013

Fare Thee Well Google Reader...

So. If you haven't heard, Google Reader is going to RIP tomorrow. Yup. It's been widely talked about, but I haven't really blogged about it yet. So here goes.

I have two new apps (iPhone) that I've imported my Google Reader into. Feedly and Bloglovin'. I haven't really used either extensively (translation: I just downloaded both of them and I will check them more out tonight...) I was using Flipboard for my blog reading, but I'm not sure how that will work with the non-existent Google Reader.

Here's what I know for sure. Feedly was easier to both import my blogs, and login. And I like their graphics a little more.
Bloglovin' was a little more difficult to get to the login screen. I had to actually grab the laptop to get it to login. And took a few more moments to actually connect with the blogs I follow. Or I follow too many. Anyway... That's my rundown for now.
Right now though, I don't have a frontrunner. I do know that people like to follow blogs how they like to follow, and have created a few ways for you to follow me: Twitter, by Email, Bloglovin' or Feedly.

I have created buttons for all of these on the sidebar ------------------------------------------->

Good luck with your blog following!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment