Sunday, July 7, 2013

Pretty Little Studio & Peridot 10

I love color challenges. As in, simply adore them. I often scour Pinterest for color palettes and wish that I could just zap my magic wand and make things in my house match them. But then again... It's probably for the best that I can't.
 
When I saw this lovely color collaboration from Pretty Little Studio, it got me thinking about how I could pull some of my older stuff from my stash and use away. Which was a great idea, because I had some amazing papers that were needing to be used up: Cosmo Cricket, Kaisercraft, Basic Grey, American Crafts. I really loved how the fabric paper frayed, and how I was able to make the black chalkboard paper look like a chalkboard with a little bit of ImagineCrafts chalk ink. Just 'dirty' it up, and buff it out.
I even used the Peridot Sketch 10 from Scrapbooksteals.com. And of course, I had to change it up a bit. I only used the left side, swapped out the squares for feathers (made sense with the colors), rotated the pics, and moved the title to the other side. LOVE IT!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment