Wednesday, January 29, 2014

AUTHENTIQUE: Leaky Shed Chipboard!!

Hello! Today's post over at Authentique Paper uses some amazing chipboard by Leaky Shed Studios! This is a cute mini book that I created using Leaky Shed's Camera Scrapbook Album. The great part of this mini, is that all of the sections are separate, so that it is really easy to cover with various papers and then glue down to create some amazing dimension.
For the cover of this mini, I started with Expedition, then covered the middle sections with Touring. Lastly, I used the amazingly inky black paper from the back of the Voyage. I love how black that paper is. The large sticker is from the Details sheet and Elements stickers for the letters. I just love that this mini reminds me of the boat pictures inside by using the May Arts Cord to make it look like a life ring. 
My second project is a sweet Valentine heart decor. I found a paper heart, painted it with acrylic paints, then added pieces from the Smitten Collection (Promise and Components papers) along with Leaky Shed's fantastic Watch Parts.
I really liked how the gears look like they are making the heart run.

Supplies Used:
Authentique Paper: Abroad Collection: Expedition, Touring, Voyage, Details, Elements; Smitten Collection: Promise, Components
Leaky Shed Studio: Camera Scrapbook Album, Watch Parts
Other Supplies: paper heart, acrylic paint, Xyron High Tack Adhesive Dots, Xyron Maya Road Trinket Pins, May Arts Ribbons and Cording Pin It

2 comments: