Friday, October 24, 2014

AUTHENTIQUE: A "Spirited" Two-Page Layout with Kiwi Lane Designs

Today I have a great two-page layout using Authentique's Spirited Collection and Kiwi Lane Templates. In this layout, I wanted to showcase quite a few photos from last year's pumpkin patch visit.
I started with two sheets of Twisted, then layered Oblique and Labyrinth papers that were cut using the Scallops Templates and Paisley Place Templates from Kiwi Lane. I then added large sections of both Conjure and Ominous as my photo "mats".
I then cut a cute bracket using Caution and the Kiwi Lane Tiny Bracket Templates.
Those pumpkins are actually balloons! I flipped the Kiwi Lane Tiny Celebrate Templates upside down, and then added a die cut stem. to make them more "pumpkin-y". Some of the pieces are popped up using some black craft foam and my Xyron 1.5" sticker maker. I love using foam that matches the colors I'm using in my layouts so that it doesn't stand out.
Then I added a lot of details using Authentique's Details 12x12 cardstock sticker, Components 6x12 paper die cut, Petite Diction mini word sticker, and the Stamp Blocks 4x12 paper die cuts. I also scattered a bunch of die cut sequins and stars around the layout.

I love how each page both works together, but can also work separately as well. The Kiwi Lane Templates make it easy to pull together.
Hope you have a few more ideas on how to make your own fun layouts using Authentique and Kiwi Lane.
 
Supplies Used:
Authentique's Spirited Collection: Labyrinth, Ominous, Twisted, Caution, Dancette, Conjure, Oblique, Foundation One distressed solid, Details 12x12 cardstock sticker, Components 6x12 paper die cut, Petite Diction mini word sticker, Stamp Blocks 4x12 paper die cuts, 6x6 Bundle
Other Supplies: Distress Ink (Black Soot), Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker, Xyron Mega Runner, Xyron Double-Sided High Tack 1/2" Tape, craft foam, Spellbinders Orchard Harvest Tags & Accents (pumpkin leaves), Mama Elephant Creative Cuts (Confetti), Prima Collection (Flower), ZIG Wink of Stella pen

Pin It

2 comments: