Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Shop Your Stash Kit - November 2014

I know I may be a little late in showing this month's Shop Your Stash kit that I created... But it's been a busy (and exciting!) month! I have a few layouts that I will share later that go more into this.
Here's my fun (and super warm-toned) kit. I didn't really have a direction with this, but really wanted to play with some warmer and darker tones than I may normally use. I pulled some dark, warm browns, reds, and teals to add some more color. I didn't want to create something super warm-toned, but wanted to enhance the Fall-esque nature of some of the items that have been kicking around my stash for too long.


Paper Top Row L-R:
Daily Details (Hello Autumn) – Bella Blvd.
Worldwide (Vintage Chic) – Heidi Swapp
Victorian (Random Collection) – Crate Paper
Oh Joy (Jolly by Golly) – Cosmo Cricket
Crisp (Suave Collection) – Authentique

Paper Bottom Row L-R:
You & Me (Gertie-Stella & Rose) – My Mind’s Eye
Accent Cuts (Random Collection) – Crate Paper
Bridesmaids (Portrait Collection) – Crate Paper
In Print (Kraft Funday) – My Mind’s Eye
Flour Sack (Nook & Pantry) – Basic Grey

Partial Pieces
Pioneer (Thankful Collection) – Authentique
Storytime Street (5th & Frolic) – American Crafts
Sycamore (Into the woods) – Lawn Fawn
Vellum

Cardstock
orange – Core’dinations
kraft - American Crafts
brown - American Crafts
forest green - Core’dinations

Embellishments:
Everyday Fun (Kraft Funday) – My Mind's Eye
Vintage Mini Memories Cameras – Maya Road
Chipboard Heart Mini Album – Maya Road
Flowers – Heidi Swapp & Petaloo
In a Stitch Blooms (kraft) – Sassafras Lass
Mini Envelopes – SMASH
Various die cuts – My Minds Eye
Border Stickers (Acorn Avenue) – Crate Paper
Hexagon Confetti – Um Wow Studio
Thickers (burlap, Hello) – American Crafts
Alpha Stickers (Woodland Park) – October Afternoon
A is for Autumn (Sweater Weather) – Simple Stories
Badges – Studio Calico
Ribbon – May Arts
Sticky Keys (Ghoul Green) – October Afternoon
Buttons (The Sweetest Thing) – My Mind’s Eye
Polaroid frames - Maya Road

I also included a few pocket page cards that I printed so round out my pocket scrapbooking this month. The six cards to the left are from Paper Issues, and the Fall card is a printable that I sized down from Studio Calico. I also am including, but they aren't pictured a couple of Elle's Studio Die Cuts... 
http://www.shopellesstudio.com/Sycamore-Lane-Cutouts.html
 http://www.shopellesstudio.com/Sycamore-Lane-Word-Labels.html

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment