Monday, September 4, 2017

Paper Girls Challenge Blog: Labor Day

Happy Labor Day everyone! Since I'm a teacher, Labor Day has a special significance in my career. It signifies that the school year has started, and summer is now over. In my little house, we have a new school-ager, and we once again have our favorite kindergarten teacher. This card is for her.
I used a fantastic little owl card by Jennifer Rush. I really loved how cute she was. And the apple!!!! I used a combination of scraps from my scrap bin, and a few bits and pieces of the Bountiful Collection from Authentique. I know that there are little bits of pieces from Elle's Studio and Studio Calico, but I've no idea what line anymore. The stamp is also from Studio Calico.

Make sure that you check out the Paper Girls Challenge Blog and participate in your own version of our Labor Day Challenge! Pin It

2 comments: