Friday, February 14, 2020

AUTHENTIQUE PAPER: Valentine's Day Love Notes Wreath


This wreath began as simply a fun paper mache base that I purchased at a craft store. I glued and trimmed papers (Two & Three) from the Love Notes collection to the base, sanding edges to perfectly match the shape.
Once the paper covered the front, inside and outside of the heart-shaped wreath, I hot glued the pom pom ribbon in place.
Took the sticker banner from the Details sticker sheet and used dimensional adhesive to layer the stickers onto slightly larger banner pieces (I just used the sticker as a guide). Once those were complete, I hot glued those pieces to the ribbon banner, and glued that in place on the edges of the wreath.
I added a few die cuts, a couple of Details stickers, and some extra embellishments from my stash, and the wreath was complete.


Thanks for spending Valentine's with us this week. ~ Heather 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment