Monday, April 6, 2020

PAPER GIRLS CHALLENGE #197 Florals

For this fabulous Paper Girls Challenge of Florals, I didn't have to go too far to find some flowers. Since I added a few things to my Capsule Crafting collection, I had a wonderful project just ready to share.
This project uses the Concord and 9th Wonderful Florals stamp and die set, colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, Stamp Market Color Crush paper, and a We R Memory Keepers Next Level Embossing Folder

Check out more information on how I compiled my Capsule Crafting Collection based on Kristina Werner's Capsule Crafting list.

We want to encourage all of our challenge participants to refer our rules and prize structure here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html


Also, follow us on Instagram for more chances to win! For this challenge use #PGCBchallenge197 and tag us @papergirlschallengeblog for an extra entry.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment