Wednesday, July 29, 2026

THE GREETING FARM: Thanks A Sloth

 Hello Farmers! Heather here with a fun card featuring the Thanks A Sloth stamp set from The Greeting Farm. I recently was grabbing a few things in my basement, and happened upon these layered background paper sets from Diamond Press (Diamond Press Nature Scene Layered Die-Cut Paper), and new a jungle card was in my future. 

I used Copics to color the stamped sloth, then fussy cut him out. I put the background together, and placed the sloth so that he was hanging out of the plants. I popped the sloth onto foam tape to help him stand out just a bit more from the plants around him. 

Once everything was laid out and adhered, I stamped the sentiment towards the bottom in the empty space. Thanks A Sloth for looking at today's card, and happy creating!

<3 Heather

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment