Wednesday, August 26, 2026

THE GREETING FARM: Hey Book Lover

Hello Farmers! Heather here with a fun way to make it easy to craft and create a little more often. One of the tricks that I like to do whenever I stamp out anything for cards, is to stamp more images than I need. I keep those extra sheets of stamped images with my The Greeting Farm stamps, and when I want to color something without breaking out the stamping tools, I just dig through those images first. 

When I looked through the images that I had already stamped, I came up with a fun idea using three sets: Bookish Kids, Caffeine Critters, and Book Lover. I then hunted down some fun back to school papers, and used a fun foiled sentiment to finish off the card. 

 

Once everything was colored and cut out, I used a craft knife to cut around the hand, then used some foam tape to pop the coffee cup in the boys hand. I then popped the boy on some foam tape so he stands out in front of the bookshelf. Adding a little shadow under everything makes the scene more believable.

Once everything was placed, I just added the sentiment and the card was complete! I hope this little trick helps you create more with your The Greeting Farm stamps. 

Thanks for stopping by, and happy creating!

<3 Heather

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment