Friday, July 8, 2011

MWM 50: My love affair with Peachy Keen

I am in love with American Craft's Peachy Keen. When I first saw it online... I was a little unsure, but in person... Sigh! It's just the perfect amount of masculine and feminine. It's chock full of lovely teals, peaches, yellows and greys. AHHHHHHH!!!!

I made my 50th Mid-Week Mojo for scrapbooksteals.com!! I have at least made 50 layouts, plus challenges (give or take the few that I still have to finish this weekend!!)
Some of the details of the fabulousness!!
The only non-American Crafts detail... My Little Shoebox letters...
The Thickers are BEAUTIFUL!
And my favorite... The resin flower brads!
All in all... Peachy Keen is fantastic, and I cannot wait to use more!

PS. Happy Birthday Scrapbooksteals!!!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment