Tuesday, October 25, 2011

AUTHENTIQUE: Have a Glowing Halloween!

From the AUTHENTIQUE BLOG...
*****
Hello Authentique fans! It's Heather with a card set, just in time for a Glowing Halloween! 

Each of these cards used pieces from the Glowing line. I used quite a bit of the Glowing Foundations, Lace Spiderweb, Ledge, Black Gingham, and Orange Brocade. 
I cut four of the same sized pieces of two papers for the base of the patterned sections, then layered them with four similarly cut papers in a smaller size. I used my Cricut for all of the diecut pieces, but you could also use a Corner Chomper and achieve the same results. I then swapped the papers for each card.
To make a little more interest with the stamped sentiment, I also diecut the paper for the stamp using the Foundations paper. I used a chalk ink and a pen outline to give the sentiment a little grungier look. Each card uses various combination's of Twinery twine, buttons, and gems
 

There aren't too many more days before Halloween, but there is definitely enough time to make a few Glowing cards of your own!


Card Supplies: 
AUTHENTIQUE patterned papers: Glowing-Foundations-Black Dot, Cream Solid & Solid Black, Lace Spiderweb, Ledge, Black Gingham, and Orange Brocade
Other Supplies: Basic Grey buttons, Inkadinkado stamp, Twinery twine, iRock gems, Colorbox Chalk Ink

Pin It

1 comment: