Thursday, October 20, 2011

Yes, I actually scrapped in Salt Lake City...

Here are a few of the many cards that I made using my new October (Fall themed) Counterfeit kit. I really need to get the photos for it up, but they weren't that great... So I've not been in a huge rush to post them. 

Anyway, there are two girly cards to start. The first is perfect for a birthday, and the second just a great hello card. I even added Stickles to the multi-colored stamped candles.
The rest are just an assortment. I love all the woodgrain, pinks and blues!
This is a small, square card. Perfect for a mini gift enclosure. I do however have to make an envelope for it.
While I wasn't looking, my friend Venetia added the "sexy" underneath the "Hello". I thought it was funny, so it stays.
 Just a LOVE card. 'Nuff said.
This is for a cutey 7 year old's birthday in December. Her favorite color is orange. So I added an orange banner!
This is another oddly-sized card. I thought I was cutting the right size of paper. Nope. Oh well. It will fit into a standard envelope quite easily.
Hope you enjoy! Tomorrow is a few more Authentique projects!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment