Sunday, August 5, 2012

MWM's Pearl #2, #3 and #4

Here are my MWM's for the past three weeks. Finally getting back into the swing of things. Pearl #2 was fun, as I got to use my prize from way back: Peachy Keen by American Crafts. I love all of the peaches, yellows and blues.


Pearl #3 was a wonderful layout dedicated to my little Monkey's 3rd birthday. We went to one of our favorite restaurants for her birthday. She told us she wanted to go to "Mexico" for her birthday. This is about as close as we got. Loved using another ScrapbookSteal on this in the form of Basic Grey's "Life of the Party".

Pearl #3 was a lot of fun, as my lovely friend Jen McDermott created this wonderful sketch as a Guest Sketcher for ScrapbookSteals. Isn't this such a fun layout!! I even broke out some old Echo Park that I had never used. The purples in this just screamed out for this picture of our new addition!
100 Count Challenge: 4/100
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment