Friday, September 27, 2013

Xyron & DCWV: Fall is in the Air!

When I saw the wonderful DCWV Spiced Cider Stack, I knew that I wanted to scrap a few more of the photographs that my lovely friend Michelle had taken of our family. She captured Fall for me, and her photographs were just lovely.
I used a combination of Xyron products on this. Especially the Xyron 9" Creative Station and the Xyron Mega Runner, I am loving the Creative Station for all of the larger die cuts. I really like how they just stick together, and I don't have to worry about them coming apart.
That apple isn't going anywhere!! LOVE!
I also layered in pieces from the DCWV The Basic Stack (Brights & Pastels) and the DCWV The Woven Paper Stack.   This way, I was able to add in a few more colors to tie the photos in. I also was able to use the NEW! Xyron 3" Disposable Sticker Maker, which I absolutely love. It's the perfect size. And recyclables! 
And those Doodlebug Sprinkles... The perfesct touch!
SUPPLIES USED:
Xyron 9" Creative Station, Xyron Mega Runner, Xyron 3" Disposable Sticker Maker, Xyron 1.5" Create-a-Sticker, DCWV Spiced Cider Stack, DCWV The Basic Stack (Brights & Pastels), DCWV The Woven Paper Stack,Staedtler triplus® fineliner 334, Doodlebug Fall Sprinkles, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Dark Brown, October Afternoon Mini Market Stickers, Silhouette Cameo Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment