Monday, September 2, 2013

A little "Thrilling" without the Thrill!

Emily at Authentique challenged each of us to attempt to use the Thrilling Collection in a non-Halloween way. This was perfect for me, as Halloween isn't as huge of a thing in the Pacific Northwest. We hardly have any Trick-or-Treaters... And I even have little ones! For this challenge, I created two fun gift boxes.
Both of these I created using my Silhouette (LOVE that thing!) and some gorgeous May Arts ribbons.
Heart Pillow Box using Mystic and 2" Solid Crushed Wired Ribbon (AW03 - BLUE/LIGHT BLUE).
Star Top Box using Forworn and 2.5" Burlap/Wired Ribbon (398-25)

Check out the rest of the team's projects (they are AMAZING!) over at the Authentique Blog today! They are also giving away a set of Thrilling papers, and they are gorgeous! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment