Thursday, October 9, 2014

Randall Hall... (How I Miss Thee)

September and October always remind me of going back to school. I know this sounds funny since I actually am a teacher, but I don't mean September 1st "going back to school"... I mean college. Leaving when the leaves are just starting to turn as you cross Snoqualmie Pass on your way to Central Washington University (GO WILDCATS!).

This last summer, we took the kiddos on a trip to Ellensburg and as I always do... I walked through Randall Hall just to reminisce. Room 117 was the room that I took most of my Art History courses in, and the top story includes the painting studios that I spent much of my time in college. It still smelled the same: a mix of oil paint, Gamsol and linseed oil. Seriously, some of my happiest memories are wrapped up in those smells. Hint, hint Scentsy!
Anyway... For this lovely layout, I had some inspiration, but I cannot figure out where from. Maybe the PageMaps 2 book? I'd totally give credit, but cannot for the life of me remember. I guess that's what I get for blogging something I made in August... Sigh. At least the My Mind's Eye Market Street papers are sure pretty... And I had to use some Heidi Swapp Gold Lame spray and random sequins. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment