Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MWM #29 and Color Combos Galore!

Not often do I have the brilliant idea of mixing two challenges at once. I should, I don't have much time... Why not combine!!

So, after Brenda's fantastic sketch for Scrapbooksteals.com's MWM (Mid-Week Mojo)... and then seeing the neat-o color combo's for Color Combo Galore...I knew that I wanted to use my new Meadowlark and State of the Heart MME papers!! Thanks Scrapbooksteals.com for the fantastic prices once again!! I also used previously purchased SS for most of this, Ever After ribbon and grey Velvet ribbon from Cosmo Cricket (which I HAD to make an extra large glue dot to create the flower for!). The little sterling charms are Making Memories charms that I have been saving for, well... This layout! Brads are Basic Grey.

(The weird silver thing... The clipboard that is holding the page up so that I could photograph it...) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment