Monday, February 21, 2011

SS Ruby Challenges #2, 3 and 4!!!

Okay. I realize that I'm not listing ScrapbookSteals' Ruby Challenge #1. Technically, it's actually MWM #30.

33 layouts in 10 weeks??? Not bad!!! Here are my three additional challenges for Ruby Status!!! WOO HOO!!

SS'ers were supposed to share a little known fact about themselves. I shared 10. :)
Title: 10 Things About Me

Challenge #3: Lucky Me!
SS'ers were given the task of featuring something in our life that we were lucky to have.
Title: Lucky in Love

This was one difficult!! Here's the list. There was no right or wrong way to complete this... We just had to include these items. All of them.
10 metal embellishments: metal brads, 9 plain, 1 decorative
9 inches of ribbon: there are actually 9 inches of ribbon in the flower
8 letters in the title: isla sofi
7 non-metal embellishments: seven rhinestones
6 sentences in the journaling: this is obvious
5 pieces of patterned paper: there are five patterns in the woven section
4 pieces of plain paper: there are four pieces of plain in the woven section (I forgot to include the base paper... OOPS!)
3 photos: again, obvious... but in sepia tone!
2 rubons: both flourishes were technically from one rubon. I broke it into two.
1 stamped image: the dots underneath the photographs are actually a stamp!
Title: isla sofi
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts, absolutely love your style! Thanks for joining us this week over at Practical Scrappers! We'd love to have you submit something some time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Christine

    Thanks!! I just checked out the site, I think I may have to make a few items for Practical Scrappers soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts, Heather! It looks like you've been on fire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cath
    Thanks Cath!! I'm continually checking MoxieFabWorld for new inspiration!

    ReplyDelete