Wednesday, April 27, 2011

National Board Congratulations Cards! & a Thank You...

Well... This is a milestone. My National Board box was sent via FedEx, and recieved by the NBPTS people... Now, my last meeting with my NB cohort is this afternoon. I have spent the better part of the school year with these ladies, meeting once a month, reading, discussing, and eating snacks. It seemed to be a little bit of a let-down to just meet without saying something.



Also, my NB leader has been a big help! She read for us, even though she was working on her own renewal!



Here are my "Celebrate" cards. We will not know until about Thanksgiving whether or not we actually get our NB status... So, there really is no congratulations. YET! ;)
I used the Cricut to cut out the Celebrate and the <3felt Thanks. WildCard, I think. The patterned paper is from Cosmo Cricket's DeLovely line, the brown and white cardstock is American Crafts, the kraft is from JoAnn's (I'm not a fan of Micheals' kraft), and the pink pen is a Souffle pen from GellyRoll.

HINT: I've found that if I cut basic shapes out of normally more obnoxiously bright paper (I do love this though... don't get me wrong!), I can mix shapes to make card sets really easily!! Temper the brights with some neutrals, and VIOLA! Pin It

1 comment: