Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sketchy Thursday May Guest Designer Layout

As summer approaches, the amount of work that I will be able to make increases! Good thing! It also means the amount of work in relation to 'work' increases. I may have to wait until mid-June to truly find my scrapping mojo!!

Anyway, I took a few minutes and created a layout using this sketch from Sketchy Thursdays.I liked the artistic bent to this, and LOVED that I got to break out my SewEasy again!!

So, here is my lovely layout!Cardstock: Black Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper, Emma's Shoppe (flower) and Prima Polka dots
Brads: MME Lost and Found
Thread: Micheal's brand floss
Lettering: Studio Calico
Pen: Gelly Roll Souffle
Spray: I made it with acrylic paint and water... NOTHING was as opaque as I wanted it to be... So I just dove in and tried it out. Works perfect!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Such a great page! Love all the fun extras! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling, Heather! I really love the stitching and the misting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout, I love the sketch you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is so awesome and I love the adorable picture!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and posting my giveaway! I am now happily following you :D

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete