Wednesday, January 30, 2013

AUTHENTIQUE: A LOVELY Layout!

Today's project was a long way in the making. I've had these adorable photos of my little one for awhile now, just waiting for the perfect papers to mix them with. Although they are not Valentine photographs, the "lovely" pinks, reds, black and creams of the Lovely Collection are perfect. I loved adding all of the different Petaloo flowers throughout the layout.
I started with a full sheet of Amour, then layered Dainty, Valentine and Be Mine, using the Kiwi Lane Designs templates in Paisley Place to showcase all of the various papers. The photos were matted using the 6x6 pad from the Paper Crafting Assortment.
I then added Petaloo's wonderful flowers from their Spring Darjeeling collection (Mini Daisies, Dahlias, and Mini Pearl Daisies), along with some small embellishments from the Paper Crafting Assortment. I love all of the little die cuts in the set.
The little lock sticker is a perfect addition, peeking out from behind the photo corner.
I die cut the title using my Silhouette and both the pattern and the reverse of the Keynote paper. It needed something more however, so I used the Picolla Cool-Set Enameling Gel in Napthol Red. The Enameling Gel was a perfect addition, as it gave shine and dimension to the heart.
Lastly, I added another die cut from the Paper Crafting Assortment, and another Mini Pearl Daisy.
It was really fun to play with flowers in a layout. All of the little details really made this a special project that I know that I will cherish forever.

Products Used:

Authentique: Lovely Collection: Adore, Keynote, Valentine, Amour, Dainty, Be Mine 6x6 Pad, Paper Crafting Assortment, Details Stickers, Elements Stickers


Other Supplies: Imagine Crafts Memento Ink in Gray Flannel, Piccolo Cool-Set Enameling Gel, Kiwi Lane Designs Templates
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. heather, great layout. I love the art journal look with the texture and the journal strips... wonderful work
    ava g

    ReplyDelete