Monday, January 21, 2013

Boy or Girl? No One Knows... Yet!

Over the weekend, I had the pleasure to attend a baby shower for a lovely family. They don't know the gender of the baby yet, which is super exciting! It will be such a wonderful surprise when their baby comes. I guessed a girl, but I really have no clue... I thought both the girls were boys until our gender peek.

Since no one knows the gender, I tried really hard to make both the card and part of her present gender neutral. My lovely friend Karen got a smoking deal on some Carta Bella Alphabet Junction papers that I used for this project. I really wanted it for the adorable hedgehog that was on the paper. I'm a sucker for hedgies.
The card itself is a onesie that I cut from my Silhouette. Instead of the emblem that is from the Silhouette file, I used a CB sticker and created a banner from paper. Then used some Sassafras Lass letters that were from my stash. 
The book is ultra cute too! I used a couple of Silhouette files (Little One, Months) and just the CB paper. I lined the inside and outside with some of the 6x6 papers, because they are easier to glue down, and the inside of the book are pieces of cut down 12x12.
Lastly, I have a couple of cards that I used my December Gossamer Blue kits for. I love using all of my scraps and bits for cards. 
I have just a few more thank you cards from Christmas to go out now. I'm getting caught up. Even those this year's Christmas card is going out as a Valentine. Oh well... Can't have everything :) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment