Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Happy October! (Stampin' Up & Authentique)

I haven't been able to put the Bountiful Collection down since I got it. I just love all of the warm details, the rich colors, and the fabulous Autumn elements. For today's post, I have a pair of sweet, Fall inspired cards.
I started with the Merry Café Photopolymer Stamp Set from Stampin' Up. I wanted to match the rich colors in the plaid of Bountiful One, so used my Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors, and mirrored the aqua and warm red-oranges with paint. 
To make the fun images of the cup pop, I paired each of the cards with multiple Details stickers. Some of which I popped up with dimensional adhesive.

Thanks for spending some time with us this morning. Have a great Fall day!
Authentique Supplies Used: Bountiful Collection (One, Details Stickers) Spectrum Series (Mustard Seed)
Additional Supplies Used: Merry Café Photopolymer Stamp Set, Coffee Café Photopolymer Bundle,
Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors, Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Stitched Rectangle Frames, dimensional adhesive Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment