Monday, October 16, 2017

Paper Girls Challenge Blog: Pumpkin Spice

Total honesty here... I'm not all about that pumpkin spice business. I'd much rather have a chai latte over a pumpkin spiced anything, anyday. However, pumpkin spice is an ingredient in Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Bars, and I LOVE those things! Today's card is just for fun. I knew exactly what I wanted to create when I saw this challenge, a shaped card.
Today's card uses all Authentique papers, some twine and a sentiment. What reminds you of Pumpkin Spice? Head on over to the Paper Girls Challenge Blog and enter in your Pumpkin Spice Challenge image!

Supplies Used: Authentique Paper (Bountiful Collection, Artisan Cardstock, Spectrum Series: Antique Lace), Silhouette Design Store #151232, Lawn Fawn (Love You a Latte), Twinery Twine: Mandarin, ink Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment